4GV Securepacc Complete Shipping Kit – 6 x Molded Pulp Pods for Liquids, Solids & Lithium Batteries
Kit Capacity: 6 x 33.8oz/1 litre Container – Max dims: 9″ x 4″dia/23cm x 10cm dia | Max Kit: 33lbs/15kg
Transport: Liquids, Solids & Lithium Batteries | Containers: Metal Cans, Plastic or Glass Bottles
Complete 4GV shipping kit, Simple 5 step assembly per Pod | Dust & Vermiculite Free
Complies with: IATA, DOT 49 CFR, IMDG & TDG Regulations | Meets FedEx and UPS Requirements
- Ship more volume, in a smaller box that assembles in seconds!
- Ship 6 litres (202.8oz) or less of liquids, or ship solids, or Lithium ION Batteries
- Use your own Glass, Plastic or Metal Container or use one of ours (see list below)
- Each Molded Pulp Container Pod accommodates a container/product up to: 9″ x 4″dia/23cm x 10cm dia
- Max Gross Kit Weight: 33lbs / 15kg | Packaging kit weighs 4.95lbs / 2.25kg
- Complies with: IATA (126.96.36.199), DOT 49 CFR (178.601(g)(2)), IMDG (188.8.131.52.7) & TDG (TP14850 184.108.40.206)
- Meets FedEx and UPS Hazardous Materials Shipping Requirements
- This is a complete kit – no additional absorbent materials required.
- Tape Lines marked on box ensure proper taping
Benefits of our Molded Pulp Container Pods
- Protection – Superior shock and vibration cushioning
- Strong – Dense material construction
- Durable – Unaffected by extremes in temperature
- Environmentally Friendly – Manufactured with 100% recycled materials
- DUST FREE! No messy absorbents
Ship More for Less!
- 15% increase in weight capacity compared to our other 4 litre shipping kit
- 10% smaller overall box size compared to our other 4 litre shipping kit
ICC Compatible Containers
- Plastic Containers
PK-KP4, PK-KP8, PK-P1600, PK-P3200, PK-P500, PK-P950, PK-KP8WM, PK-KP16WM, PK-KP32WM
- Glass Containers
PK-G4A, PK-G4F, PK-G8A, PK-G8F, PK-G1600A, PK-G1600F, PK-G3200A, PK-G3200F, PK-HW16, PK-HW32
- Metal Cans
PK-RC16, PK-RC32, MT-PCPNT
Fast, Clean and Simple – Only 5 Steps to assemble in seconds!
- Insert Glass, Plastic, Metal Container or Battery into Absorbent Bag
- Place absorbent bag into Molded Pulp Container Pod
- Place outer polybag and each Container Pod into Box
- Tie knot in outer polybag
- Tape & seal box as per packaging instructions
Packing Instructions are required for this product. Download the required packing instruction here.
For Box Certificates, click here to download.